Looking for an older video...FOUND!

anyone remember an “old” (circa 2010-2011) contest video that was set to 3030 by Deltron 3030. It’s stuck in my mind, all i can remember besides the soundtrack is towards the end there was this “3d” slack trick someone did in slomo. i wanna say it was a BAC or nationals video since it was taken outside and released over the summer iirc. also might’ve been uploaded on vimeo

4 Likes

you and yo selecta have good taste…

good luck in your search.

• an automator in his own right
1 Like

bumping this because by sheer luck I FOUND IT last night. First I was looking at Spencer Berry tricks, then I wanted to see the first video Breath was in, that turned out to be “Wish We Were At Worlds”. When I viewed the video, i noticed the URL seemed like it was a mirror of the directory structure the files are hosted on. I removed the file name to see if it would give me a list of files in that directory, but no dice. I decided to try each level up because why not and eventually I got one, started clicking around, and in one of the directories I saw a video titled “BAC 3030” that was about 360 megabytes and I knew I had found it at last.

Anyways, I rehosted it here so I wouldn’t lose it and to not potentially overwhelm Sector Y’s bandwidth because it’s a big file, but this is the link to the blog entry on the site: https://www.sector-y.com/2010/08/06/bay-area-classic-3030/

7 Likes

That’s awesome

Great song and great video! Deltron makes great music especially with the Gorillaz