Looking for Airetic string

Been using Airetic Standards almost exclusively for years and I’m almost out! Anybody have an extra pack or two you want to sell? Happy to trade a yoyo too.

3 Likes

I have 10 white hot standard strings you can have(for free).

3 Likes

I was a big fan of Airetic too… try out Mazaltop nylon bulk it’s the best alternative there is today in my opinion

3 Likes

Thank you to @Hverdagen, I just bought some to try out!

I tried the Mazaltops nylon. Soooooo stretchy. Good string for sure, but it’s no Airetic. Badwolfcos are nice too, but again just not the same. Maybe I’m a string snob….:sweat_smile:

1 Like

@TheThrowingGnome i couldn’t agree with you more. I still think spoolthreadco was the epitome but airetic is the closest I’ve come to it. Bad wolfe is not bad and definitely not as springy as mazel top but the twists are not consistent. There are two standards coming your way, I didn’t notice that you were not looking for slim so there is one of those in there as well but you will at least have 2 strings. Sounds like you have some white hot going your way as well

3 Likes

My Airetic packages are almost empty so I am also looking for more.

1 Like

I personally think Zipline Skyline is the closest alternative although it’s hybrid.

Rest don’t match up.

Thank god I got mine when they used to sell 6 packs for multicolor ones. I missed the final blowout sell unfortunately :cry:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.