Looking for a YYF Boss!!! please help

i have been trying desprately to get a new boss. i really want one. preferably not black but if you have one let me know. i have lots to trade. :-*

i got a boss, not brand new, but plays well, and just recenlty siliconed

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,66640.0.html

:frowning:
I have recently been scammed out of several of my yoyos.

These include: P2, CU Later, Lyn Fury, Black Knight, Envy64.

The member is: GHunlimited.
This is his profile: http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=7276

We first decided to trade, and we were to ship at the same time since he was cautious about scammers himself. We “both” shipped, and apparently he didnt get the first package. But he assured me he had shipped, and I did not want to “scam” him out of the yoyos since id be recieving a package and he didnt. So I sent him the Black Knight and Lyn Fury to help make up for it. Yet still, over a month later I still do not have a package, and he will not reply to ANY messages and he has not been active on his account for more than 10 days. I have messaged him before then and it seems as if he has just left.

So im giving a warning to all traders/buyers/sellers; Do not do business with this person, I believe I have been scammed by him and dont want anyone else to lose stuff.

Thank you.

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,68538.0.html

Ok guys, I’d hope you all think about this before engaging in any trades with CS Unlimited, even if he and GH Unlimited are different people. He may have acquired these throws in a “legitimate” trade with GH Unlimited, but the fact remains that theyre most likely stolen, and given this quote, he definitely knew they were stolen. So without further ado, here is my evidence, so to speak.

THE CRIME…

Quote from: YoYoGuy66 on November 26, 2009, 02:03:15 PM
I have recently been scammed out of several of my yoyos.

These include: P2, CU Later, Lyn Fury, Black Knight, Envy64.

The member is: GHunlimited.
This is his profile: http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=7276

So im giving a warning to all traders/buyers/sellers; Do not do business with this person, I believe I have been scammed by him and dont want anyone else to lose stuff.

Thank you.

THE REBUTTAL…

Quote from: CSunlimited on November 27, 2009, 10:20:26 PM
Yo. so first of all I AM NOT GHunlimited, and don’t want my reputation to be smeared if he does something wrong, YES he lives in my town, and we hung out at nationals. he seemed like a good guy, and i talked to him a little about this and he told me he honestly did NOT recieve the yoyo’s that he says he didn’t. i don’t recall seeing him throw any of those either, but i could be wrong.

I am neither confirming, nor denying his being a scammer, but the reason he hasn’t replied to your messages is because HE IS BANNED because everyone seems to think that His account and my account are the same person, and we aren’t. i just got unbanned today, so i would assume he also just got unbanned. he now uses yoyoexpert, so idk.
all of my trades (3) so far have gone smoothly with him.

take this info and do what you want with it, i am not going to be a message man between anyone and anyone else.
oh, and yes, in one of the trades he traded me his rare hatrick

THE SELF-INCRIMINATION…

Quote from: CSunlimited on December 01, 2009, 12:32:25 AM
I am currently trying to switch up part of my collection. These are the yoyo’s i would be willing to trade/sell:

1 of 2 solid Grey Hatrick:      Traded to “goalieboi”
Envy64 made of 2 green pieces:    in good condition, various small scratches and pinpricks. Plays Excellent though, completely smooth. 45$
A.grade 07 888:    Plays excellent, but the anodize is faded all over the yoyo from play, 2 flat dings more details about damage and pics available soon!
NM Cream:          recently bought, All white, plays like a dream, DELRIN yoyo. pics on request. its near mint.
Alchemy cuLater:    It has 4 TINY pinpricks, plays supa smoooooth!!! i just have personal issues with this one, my friends all love it lol --this one is in transit from a trade that fell through. 65$

WANTS LIST: the ILYY Falcon, the Rozzor,the BBYY TT, and any new YYF’s/ a SMOOTH DV888, b.grade is fine as long as it is for cosmetics and still plays amazing.
I would love to work a deal for one of these, possible trade 2 for 1

pics are easy to do, just pm me for them.
Throw down some offers in pm’s if you are interested,Also pm me if you want details other than whats provided.

PS i luv BBYY and YYF and CLYW and ILYY and lots of other companies, but im not interested in Onedrop :confused:

Lets wheel and Deal!

CONFIRMATION OF THEFT…

Quote from: YoYoGuy66 on December 20, 2009, 11:51:17 AM
Cool, thanks alot.  And yeah…

CU Later is “mine”…

Half of the Envy64 is probably “mine”

And he said he shipped out that cream a few weeks ago.

=/ Thanks for letting me know about this.

QUESTIONS FOR CS UNLIMITED:
Firstly, if you never saw GH Unlimited throwing any of the above throws, why are two of them (at least partially) being offered in YOUR BST currently? The CU later that you “havent seen him throw” is now being offered by you. And it would seem that at least half of Yoyoguy66’s envy 64(which used to be mine) is now being offered as well.Knowing GH Unlimited’s past, you should not engage in any trades with him, just out of principle. So, if you and GH Unlimited arent the same person, you’re still fencing stolen merchandise, which is super shady. For shame.

i wouldnt do any trades with this guy