LOL

plot twist: he was joking! :slight_smile:

What??? he was joking??? :smiley:

LOL

She was telling me, sorry but you may be missing one of your presents… And i was like, you mean my one drop rally thats on your bookshelf?

The new C Bearing Mavericks actually play VERY well.

Plot twist: She got the yoyo for herself! ;D

Haha! And when you get home you catch her throwing! And she lands a combo that blows your mind!

Oh, very funny.

Plot twist: She noticed that the window was not properly sealed, so she needed to go get some silicone sealant from the store, but upon a quick hop skip and a jump to the local hardware store, she realized that they were all out. Oh no now what? She ponders what she can do for a while over a cup of starbucks, and decides that perhaps ordering online would be the best decision. She searches online for the illusive silicone, but finds to her dismay that all the stores charge a terrible price, or are plain out of stock. As she travels back into the google archives, she soon stumbles upon yoyoexpert.com. Already highlighted due to her offsprings computer searches, and notices that lo and behold, they sell this flowable silicone that she is searching for. She is wary of buying this from a yoyo website, but seeing as it is truly the last available option, she opts to go for it, and places an order, ending her ordeal for the day.

This thread is getting weird…

I hope that it is this.

Yea that would be pretty funny :smiley:

All of these would be funny, but they’re wrong 8)

Well please enlighten us!!

I may or may not have checked her email account for an order confirmation :wink:

sneaky. :wink:

Not if they get you a Mighty Flea…