Limited Edition Mica Powder Yeti

Got a special release today…our first Mica based Yeti!

When we were originally designing the Yeti’s, we played around with a couple different paint styles, and mica powders and ultimately developed some really cool one offs. This particular weight has been coated with a briliiant galaxy purple Mica powder that shifts colors every angle you look at it. The weight is also sealed with cerakote to lock in that diamond sparkle. If you are looking for a one of kind weight that no one else has, this is the weight to add to your collection.

Each weight is $20 plus shipping or two of them for $35. DM for sales

10 Likes

So fire!!!

1 Like

Thanks brother

1 Like

Bump

Updated with some new pictures showing off the mica powder effect. This is the last one left and if you wanna get two for $35, I have a lot of really cool ones I haven’t been able to post up yet. Reach and check out some new weights :blush:

You’re going goblin mode with these bro, by the way…goblin CW in the future maybe? I’d cop a green one in a heartbeat :+1: Maybe you’ve already done something like that though idk haha

1 Like

Absolutely, a goblin will definitely be in the future. When I got into 3d sculpting, sculpting goblins were some of the first models I did, so it would be really cool to come back around to that. Right now I got some custom projects I’m finishing up on, and then it’s back to making monsters :wink:

1 Like

Heck yeah so it’s already right up your alley then, I look forward to it! You’ve been killing it either way man all of these come out so good

Bump for brodi, such good weights and strong as well, not only badass but function.

1 Like

Thanks man, I really appreciate hearing that! That was always the goal and hearing great feedback like that just pushes us to do what we do. Thank you again. :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.