LF: ZeroGravity: Basalisk , Ibez

I live in Canada and get paid on a bi-weekly basis Next one June25th and every 2 weeks after that :joy:)

Im HONESTLY not picky about “vibe” and as long as they’re not “Dented up” I will pay a good price (reasonable)

1 Like

I’m going to check in a local store where we stocked some ibexes, and see if they still have one available. The store was practically closed for several months due to lockdown restrictions in Canada, hopefully they still have one.

4 Likes

AWESOME!!! I’d really appreciate that :grin: are you also in Canada?

Also I wouldn’t “ready” in the way of “funds” until my next payday :sweat_smile: (baby coming on the 25th lol) but as I said before I have no problem paying a bit extra for the favour and “inconvenience” of not having cash to drop immediately :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I am in Canada. No worries about the funds. If I find it I will hold it for you. I will give you a discount as a gift for your new baby!! Congrats!!

2 Likes

I was able to get 1 of these colorways:

Whoa!!! I REALLY appreciate that bud and Thank you for the congratulations on the little guy coming his name is gonna be “Atlas” :grin:but when it comes to colour i REALLY don’t mind , I’m the “indecisive” type :joy: so you can surprise me :grin:

Ok—I will PM you with all the details. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey I’ve got a NM basilisk for you. Pm me for details!