LF/WTT - YYJ Eneme, 2010 JK NorthStar

Hi Everyone!

This is my first posting in BST, so please bear with me. I’ve purchased from many of you here and from the FB BST. I want to trade throws I no longer play instead of buying. I’m mainly focused on trading, but I will entertain Cash offers. I will post the items I’m putting up for trade below, along with a DropBox link to more photos and videos of each throw. Then, I will list the throws I’m looking for.

Let’s see how this goes. I may add more unresponsive throws if there’s little to no interest.

WTT:

YoYoJam Eneme
Color: Red
Condition: Minor Vibe, Small knicks.

2010 Jensen Kimmitt YYF Northstar
Color: Green
Condition: Hairline crack, small scuffs, vibe, but playable.

Here’s a link to more pictures and videos of the above throws. More are available upon request.

Looking For:

Tom Kuhn
RD2
Flying Camel

Country Wood Shop
Mid-80s exotic wood Hummingbirds(no logo)

Spinworthy:
Knack
Bloodcell
Button

TMBR
Morrow
EHKNOWN

DocPop
Daytripper

O.U.T.
Hipster
Pocket Love
Cheap Thrills
Acorn

Rain City Skills
Retro Gamer

Caveman
Go

Basecamp
Moonshine

WildWood
Crop Circle
Crop Circle Mini
Crop Circle Jr.

SuperYo
Samurai

Thank you for looking!

TRADED

Sean Collins Auto Pilot
Recess Triple Double

2 Likes

What’s the deal?

Hey! You said you were going to hold onto yours, member? If that’s what you’re referring to.

1 Like

I’m playing it even as we speak. You know it tried to kill me once. Tell you what, let’s make a deal.

1 Like

I remember you saying that. I guess the name is appropriate. lol. Let me know what you have in mind.

1 Like

I’ll do it for the auto pilot AND the recess throw. I’ll even include the box and og spare string in og origami holder. Sure why not. I can ship in the morning.

1 Like

So the Auto Pilot and the Triple Double? I can def do that. Did you check out their pics/videos in the Dropbox?

1 Like

I can ship today or Friday. DM me when you get a chance.

1 Like

Bump bump bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump for a gent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.