LF/WTB Dark green Legendary Terrarian

I’d like a box but it’s not too important

1 Like

NOT UNLESS I FIND THESE FIRST!!! I will be the legendary terrarian.

1 Like

(joking)

FS: Sovereign, Evil-Yo, Oxy ti, CLYWs, One Drops, YYF Big Deal, and more - Buy / Sell / Trade - YoYoExpert Forums

There’s a red format C here tho brother

3 Likes

I see… 100$ is a lot though and they might do a gen 2 in red so I’m gonna wait a bit. Thanks for the link!

1 Like

Updated title and added one more yoyo I need, if you have these throws please lmk!

Changing the post again. I don’t need to be buying 8+ rare impossible to find yo-yos. But I’d like an in game green terrarian :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bump

i saw on instagram? somewhere that they were gonna make more?

so I feel like it’ll drop pretty soon?

2 Likes

I hope so. What post are you talking about? I couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

I’m on the same quest to collect the set. I settled for non color matched for most of them, but eventually I’ll get the right colors.

On another note I have an extra in game green non legendary Terrarian if you are interested. It has multiple dings, but plays well. It’s great if you want a Terrarian to carry and play. I’d let it go for $40 shipped in the US. If you are interested DM me and I’ll send some pics of the damage.

1 Like

That’s an awesome collection! I already have a kraken and regular terrarian though but thanks for the offer.

resisting the urge to tell you i want to buy like 5 of them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.