LF: VSNYYC Skywalker

Hi! As the title says, I am looking for a Vs. Newton Skywalker. I am not even sure if it’s possible to pry one of these from anyone or what it would take to get it lol. But if you had one you’d be willing to part with I’d love to hear from you.

I am looking for one in particular that was in “The Works” color way that had some damage on the rim. I had it way back in the day (over ten years ago according to photobucket!) Here are some photos of it. I know it’s a long shot to get this specific throw, but I figured I’d throw it out there into the universe.

I’m also looking for a Onedrop Dietz lol. Thank you for reading! Have a good one and stay safe.

3 Likes

Best of luck!!! I sure wish I could hunt down my old skywalker too. Such a good throw

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. Im not really looking to get rid of the skywalker but you never know.

3 Likes

Wow! Did someone get a reply for a very very rare Skywalker in the works anno? Shut the Front Door! Can you believe it? And the poster is a first timer……:eyes:
What luck
R

4 Likes

That’s why it’s ALWAYS worth it to ask even if it’s a long shot!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.