LF RSO The End

Hello, I am looking for RSO’s The End in the following colours:

• Unknown - FOUND
• Purple
• Eetsit

If you have one or more in mint condition with the box and extras for sale please let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

I’m in the UK and happy to pay G&S fees :v:

3 Likes

The three hardest colors to find… good luck! I hope you get one. The end 2 by RSO is easily one of the best yoyos ever created imo.

3 Likes

I vividly remember when they were released deciding against buying these colours “why would I want more of the same?”

Past Sam was so very naive :joy:

3 Likes

it looks like the RSO store still has some Eetsit Ends in stock. They’re a cool $399 since it is the Ti version… but you can grab a brand new one. :grin:

kgb

1 Like

Already got one on order :wink:

2 Likes

Bomp

Bump

Just so you know, the DocPop Patreon edition End (the purple fade) is very rare, there were only 22 made, iirc. I had one, it was stunning but didn’t end up being for me and a collector traded me very heavily in TMBR and SW fixies for it.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Hopefully it’ll happen at some point!

1 Like

Bump - found an unknown! Purple Sunday?

1 Like

Nice! Congrats man! I hope it’s purple Sunday! Come on people! Someone’s gotta be sitting on a purple that they don’t mind makin a little dough off. Hook up my man Sam!

1 Like

Weekend bump

:eyes: Bump

1 Like

Bumpin and huntin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.