LF: RAW Grail

Pleaseeeeee
:grimacing:

7 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Dat hot pink is crazy nice looking! Good luck man, I think there was only one run of grail with hot pink color.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Bump
Iā€™m not paying more than retail + shipping
Stop trying to gouge me

1 Like

Iā€™m not trying to disagree with this statement that its price gouging but a purple one did just sell on eBay for $180.

Considering how ā€œrareā€ purple is + the fact it was on eBay auction, that price-point doesnā€™t surprise me

I think up-charging a raw, non anodized aluminum yoyo is weak af though

Not sure what people are offering (or what retail was), but just fyi I have seen 2 or 3 raw ones go for around $150.

Unfortunately, when you make a ā€œlooking forā€ post, youā€™re at the mercy of the seller. They can ask what they want and you have the ability to say yes or no. If you have a specific dollar amount youā€™re looking to spend, state that in the OP. But then you run the risk buying a raw Grail for $110 when they could have potentially offered it for less than that.

1 Like

Iā€™m at the mercy of no one to be honest, I donā€™t want the yoyo enough to warrant paying resale for itā€¦Iā€™ve owned a clear grail before and let it go for a reasonable price nearly a year ago. Needless to say - I am willing to pay retail plus shipping :sunglasses:

lol gl. its a sellers market rn

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.