LF: Raw Float

Looking for a raw float - can be used as long as it’s smooth :slight_smile:
Always PayPal ready!

*I know silver is on yye, just wanted to see if I could find a raw version first!

Bump this up!!

Ti Floats dropping tonight

1 Like

Need that 7075, I have two Tis and want a “beater” throw if you will

1 Like

Right on, well good luck bruv, hope you can find one.

I’ve got my first Ti coming in the mail today. Snagged a Ti Dream from someone on here recently. I’m stoked to have my first titanium

3 Likes

I mean, Titanium is kind of for a “beater” throw because it’s going to take a lot to beat that thing up. Also, ti-float is amazing. I would say it’s slightly better than the normal float – not wildly better, but there are a few slight changes about it that I like (though I do understand that the price difference between an OG and Ti is vast).

2 Likes

I hear you!
Both of my Luftverks have finishes on them, I try my best not to ding them because it’ll break the ano.

The ti float would be nice because it’s raw and I wouldn’t have to worry in that department like I do with the Lufts - but alas, I cannot see myself spending another 3 benji’s on a ti yoyo - the 7075 will be my edc that I can run into the ground.

Hopefully I’ll be able to snag a ti float on the BST in the future when my funds are a lil fatter

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.