LF: Rare General-Yo, CLYW, One Drop, SPYY, VsNYYC, Anti-Yo, and RSO

Looking to buy these specific yoyos

Raw Ti-Vayder

CLYW: OG Peak, 1st/2nd run Peak, Ti-Peak

General-Yo: 1st/2nd run Hatricks and 5 Stars, Purple and Blue Mountain Majesty, Magnum

OneDrop: Sovereign, Fade Projects, Argonaut Code 2 (pink and purple/yellow colorways)

VsNYYC: Ti-Walker, Moonwalker, Septopus, SADR, Flying Hut, G3T

SPYY: PURE (Gold, XO, VSOP, Jon Rob BAC)

RSO: YWETI, Mecha-Viszilla, The Bowl, E1NSTEIN, Spaceship

Anti-Yo: Any OG Anti-Yo (Eetsit, Bape, Ywet, etc.)

3 Likes

Welcome back moefy… I’ve seen all your listed throws you desire on this forum all the time…traded & sold daily here bro!
Good Luck
Rock

Hey! Thank you! I have been out of yoyoing for awhile now and just looking for these throws in particular. Missing a lot of these which I have sold over the years but I am glad to be back and grow my collection once again!

1 Like

What’s up moefy, I remember you from years ago. I either bought or sold a hatrick to you.

Anyway, good luck on the peak search, I’ve been looking for a couple months… just about everything on your list is hard/expensive to come by! I did find a guy willing to part with a VSOP pure recently

1 Like

Hey Joe! I remember you and yeah everything on this list I once had except for the Pures but I sold most of it cause I needed the money and now I really miss the collection I once had haha. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Yeap, I’m in the same boat as you! Trying to buy my old collection back! Man I wish I kept those throws! It would have save me a lot of money now! Haha

FYI, the peak 2 is a sweet “cheaper” way to get a peak. It basically feels the same in your hand, just a little bit bigger catch zone for your finger to rest in. I actually play my peak 2 more than the OG peak. I dont have to worry about dinging a couple hundred dollar throw with the peak 2

1 Like

I’m with you man! I wish I would’ve saved my collection as well haha and I will take that into consideration! Thanks for the advice!

Bump

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

@fatguysnacks247 has a dope hatrick and proto ministar2

1 Like

Bump!

Hey Moefv,

Any chance you’re looking for a General-Yo Amplitude? I have a TG Violet (comp) still in its original box (never played with).

No. Thanks for the offer!

I’ve got a rose gold yweti with a few scratches

1 Like

Bump

Bump!

Bump! Looking for a Raw Ti-Vayder now!

Bump