LF Older MIB One Drop(see list)

LF MIB older One Drops. Projects, MarkMont Project, Sovereign, Cafe Racer, WMM, 54, Burnside, T1, Sakura SE, Citizen. Gotta be MIB. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I believe @Yoyoman13371337 is your huckleberry.

3 Likes

Thank you. I have reached out but not much on this list Im afraid.

3 Likes

54,t1, caferacer, I have them all

2 Likes

Very anal “HAS to have box” you will never find and I’ll purposely get a 54 MIB and Jack it up to$149 kinda a ■■■■ move the

2 Likes

Its just a personal preference, some of these will be gifts for others…thanks for being cool about it though.

3 Likes

Never stop posting JezusMclovin, I like how I can read your messages three times and each time I understand it to mean something different. I mean this in the nicest of way, kinda like a poet, but in a much less fancy and perhaps unintended way.

8 Likes

Bump plz

1 Like

Bahrump, NV

1 Like

Biz-ump

Got a burnside green with purple splash but no box. Hit me up if interested.

Thank you so much I just wanted to say that’s a huge comp!iment, I’m not sure why but never gotten a compliment like that thank you SO much!!!

1 Like

2 bump chump

Absolutely new 54 with a box-85$ in blue and purple
New 54 in nickel-95$
New T1 in blue and green -85$
New t1 in nickel-95$
You know about them and you are bumping and bumping

Yes, we’ve discussed these particular items and it was decided that I would wait and see what else came up( a little more local), hence the bumps. Thanks as always for reaching out though!

Bumpity

Bumper

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.