LF: 1st run Red SPYY Pistolero

Hello, as title says I’m looking for a 1st run Red SPYY Pistolero. If you have one and are looking to sell send me a message and we can work something out. Thank you!

3 Likes

My friend has a MIB one. There are only 50 of these made. He’s not much on here but I could have him message you. I just got my black one for $200 “MIB” it had a couple blemishes but no big deal.

Just a heads up if you’re wondering about the value of this bc this is a pricey one to look for! but SO MUCH FUN

2 Likes

$200!!! no kidding! $125 was a tough sell a couple months ago

2 Likes

I was happy to pay $200 for it as I figure MIB is rarer and I absolutely love the aesthetic. :smiley: I was super disheartened that it wasnt completely mint mint but that’s okay. I just need a usable D bearing in it. Waiting on that japanese shipment to come to my doorstep still

3 Likes

i agree, it’s well worth it. it’s been an under appreciated as far as i’m concerned

3 Likes

had I seen $125 prior to $200 then $200 might have seemed like a lot but without reference and it being such an old throw I figured that seems appropriate and I can get the same out of it years from now when it’s even more of a novelty right? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.