LF: OD Code2/Küntosh 5KQV or sOMEThING metal throws

Hello everyone!

New Years closing in and I was wondering if anybody has any of these for sale:

One Drop

• CODE 2 (solid colors)
  • Kuntosh 5000QV (solid or halved colors)
  • Any other big diameter W-shaped ODs with side effects installed (solid colors)

Or

sOMEThING by yoyoaddict metal throws such as:

• Anglam 2012 Release/CC 2017 (solid color)
  • Phaser (solid color)
  • Superfly OG/Remix (solid color)

I have cash (PayPal) and would highly prefer the yo-yo to be in a solid color and I wouldn’t mind damage unless it is severe.

Thank you and happy holidays! :blush:

2 Likes

I have a terrarian in moon lord (brown / silver/ green) colorway if that is of interest. It’s definitely big time W shaped, and has the standard spike side effects (in black).

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the quick reply!

I’m sorry, I think I should of mentioned for the entire post that I am only currently looking out for solid colors. I do think the Terrarian looks like a great shape to try out :slight_smile:

Thank you

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure the Terrarian even comes in solid colors?! Seriously!

1 Like

This guy has a clear QV for sale, might want to jump on it

https://www.reddit.com/r/Throwers/comments/aaa7yk/weekly_buyselltrade_december_28_2018/ecqj3db/

1 Like

Comes in Green.

1 Like

Oh darn really? I thought there would be old Terrarian solid colors besides the current Moss Green one.

Oh yeah! I’ve already replied to that guy and you can see my response right below his comment lol

Yeah I forgot about the green one. So you better like green if you want a solid terrarian :wink:

2 Likes

Oof, yeah if anything I could always grab that :sunglasses: I do like the wide ‘W’ shape and all-over grinding ridges.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.