LF: Monkeyfinger ApeX

glad it worked out @JEA86 & @JezusMclovin… hopefully there will be more clarity and brevity in the future

2 Likes

I was unaware of this ILYY co-lab… I am further than I thought

Its not ILYY its Golan Of Monkey Fibger and SquareWheels im pretty sure

1 Like

Didbt read!!! Those look amazing!!! Still wabt a 2012 Lip that’s candy blasted lightwr grey and 1 gram shaven off

1 Like

Im glad it worked out for the two of you guys! Sure I look like i was an ■■■ to @JezusMclovin but…maybe that was my plan all along!

thats awesome you hooked up JEA there Jezus. Good stuff

1 Like

Thank you guys esp you man means alot. Water ubder the bridge. I’ll let ny actions speak for myself.

I’ll be totally honest which the yoyo company usually has no empathy or sympathy for but I had a very very strong addiction problem using $100-150 in drugs every day. Sellibg to get by. Webt to treatment on methadone (keep those commebts to yourself hears it all) but I got 3 months clean! So I apologize. I know alot of yoyoers on here are very clean cut its a long story but life gets betyer when you put in the work.

4 Likes

I appreciate your upfront honesty. Your comment may get deleted by a mod. If i was a mod i would sense this forum has young kids on this. Buts thats real life ■■■■. And im glad you are doing better for yourself dude. 3 months is a huge step too. Best of luck to you man!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.