LF: Monkeyfinger ApeX

Evil yo was the first MFD

3 Likes

I’l start searching. If you have a lead let me know. Im easy.

1 Like

oh snack he does! that’s alright though… i gots a dope one comin!

2 Likes

Yeah mine is mint no box sorry guys. Have heard many people say its in the $150 range at the top top end, obviously they go for less normally.

I would trade for ILYYs, 2010 Noctu Mint is auto, esp candyblasted ILYYs. And sorry your Linx isn’t worth $90 to me.

I’ll trade for a MINT or NM CLYW BiMetal, Hummingbird. Bi Metal Edge.

Obviously will add $35 in yoyos for a NM Draupnir or Overdrive Draupnir.

Besides that I want to trade for a CLYW in a cool color (will add $35 for a near mint 1st edition chief)

Chiefs Mint or NM
Puffin 2 or 3 in a nice splash mint
Igloo NM
Bonfire
Cliff
Whatever

Lower End CLYWs: such as (pref mint)
Dune
Kayak
Compass
Peak 2s
Any FG

PLUS: (something to balance out the trade)
Shutter
Horizon
Any Benchmark
B Grade YYfs
Or just add $20 cash.

I would most likely come off $120 and do $110 super firm, I send first when you get you can PayPal me or whatever

1 Like

Wow that pic is all of the Monkeyfinger yoyos you have?? Red and Black one is a Lesula? Above that one holy crap!

Crazy awesome colors man!!!

Do you have a Chief or a Bi Metal Yoyo I’m def looking for Akita, Igloo, their new bimetal I forget name. Or a hummingbird?

Any ILYYs?

Whoever offered the Harrison Hurricane jf its mint or damn close add a Horizon and I might be able to swing that.

Thinking about $110 shipped aswell. Maybe we can work out smth?

I mean… that statement could go both ways :joy:

I didnt DM ME crying about nonsense. Its your bst reputation. Fix it if you can. But you arnt gonna get any sympathy from me

1 Like

Also. I paid 50 for my ape x that i sold for 60. It was pretty fair. You got some wild numbers on your asking price

2 Likes

Sorry your bst thread is going down the drain
I was just looking out for you.

2 Likes

Its on the higher side but there is demand and inhave a mint one. I’m saying if you want one I got it and yes $120 is prob $20 too much but remember the Lesula that sold for $120 and a Co-Lab will surely fetch even more.

So it’s a factor of being mint and people wanting, some people want to finish their collection like that picture and is like "(sure what’s an extra $20, maybe you can argue $30 too high)

I said I would take $110 cash which leaves me w a hundo after shipping it

@Lilweewee

Jea I will send first. Looking to trade for a CLYW. And for more expensive bimetals like the Hummingbird if you happen to collect Pokemon Cards I have 6 Boosters normally $5.99, I’ll say $5ea so $30 for all 6

1 Like

Had a few people message me but never got anywhere with them, so I Ended up taking a chance with @JezusMclovin and I paid a small portion up front, he shipped the ApeX and it was in mint condition upon receipt. My experience with him was truly painless and I was pleased at the price we agreed on. Just sent him the final portion of cash moments ago.

Thanks

4 Likes

Pic?

4 Likes

That is a gorgeous Apex. And 14 good looking monkeys as well

3 Likes

Co-Lab is still in transit from overseas.
Pixleape will be here Saturday

2 Likes

I am impressed. I need 3 for the whole set. Enjoy.

2 Likes

What are you missing?

1 Like

Im looking for the EvilYo, G2/MFD colab… and i heard of a ILYY colab that i think is harder to find then those.

2 Likes

Thank you veey much sir! That’s what my trades will beike in the future! Hope this shows smth. I wanted $120 and if seller was crabby or rude I wouldn’t have lowered, he was very kind no contempt, $105 Shipped was what I feel is fair esp to go to you.

Btw like 2 weeks after it came out I had something someone really wanted, I traded him a Mint 7075 Lightning Color Deadly Spins Pride (which didnt sell well and dropped from $100 to $50). I got that mint ape X with a pretty scuffed Noctu but it was the 1/30 gold speckled 55mm version. Idk what happebed to it. Sad till today, I loved that throw.

Then I left for a few years abd got a few PMs saying “bro why you list for $80 Ape Xs can go for up to $150 now!!!” So I went w that

3 Likes