LF: ILYY St. Eel

I have the throws below listed for trade or just cash for a st. Eel. Also looking for a yoyomonster 3point.

First up is a pair of yoyojoker vortex with some cracking and damage bit still a great looping pair $11 shipped or $5 with anything else

Edge ultimatum with 2 scratches that can’t be felt $30 shipped

Lowercase nmtbs $32 shipped (sold)

Ilyy pybit nmtbs $137 shipped

7 Likes

I sincerely hope you find one, I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the last versions. It’s by far my favorite yoyo out of the 50 or so I have and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. If you can’t find a St.Eel try to get an Aoda Littles, a YYF Heist or a Zeekio Little Evil 2 or Alpha Steel. All of those will be a lot easier to find and not too far off in size/dimensions. I also love the OD Dingo which is a bit larger but aluminum. If you dont mind going smaller there are always the 66%'s and I have found the 66% 888 and 66% Pryo both play similarity to the St.Eel. Anyway best of luck on finding a St.Eel though.

1 Like

I just want to try some more mini throws that don’t feel like rocks. I picked up a one drop clique and it totally changes my mind on mini throws. @Shnarf

1 Like

I have a Clique too and have to say the Clique plays the most like a full size of all the minis I’ve got except for maybe the CLYW Campfire. I tend to play super hard and actually love the “feels like a rock on a string” feel. I even added weight rings to my St.Eel to give it more rock feel. I also have a love for mini’s, especially steel ones. My St.Eel wass production run #3 which they only made 30 of according to their site Saint Eel | ILYY.de, but it looks like they made 135 of run #2 and 110 of run #1, so it may not be as hard to find as I initially thought for an earlier run. Mine has been a daily driver since I got it and I would definitely pick up a 2nd one if I could find one. Maybe we will get lucky and get a rerelease one day.

best of luck

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.