LF: Freshly Dirty or Amplified Return Tops

Hello! I’m looking to build out my collection of throws from these two companies. If you have anything mint that you’re willing to part with please let me know!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

1 Like

I have a PT Green Cardboard Steamboat, mint, that I’ve had listed at $40. Feel free to HMU directly if you’re interested.

G2Nate is on this forum and has a recent post with an ART Woofa+ listed. Best colorway to boot, imo. I suggest finding that.

I also know of codenamesource on reddit who will likely be listing his b grade Juke again this week, which is another fantastic throw by ART.

3 Likes

Woofa Soda series here. Outcast(B grade for rough texture) but nothing a little denim rub around the seats cant fix(seems the owner already did this)…love mine! Plays wonderful!

Thanks so much for looking out and sending this my way! I may have to jump on it but now own both a woofa and a juke so may start trying to expand rather than duplicate… but it is so tempting!

Again, thanks for taking the time to send this my way!

No worries man. Its what we do. Looks like you’ll have to find a Shout(yikes hard to find), an Ovation(some seriously good ano on some of those, but they are out there) and maybe a Banger. Good luck man, Ill hit you if I see some more down the road…

I have a shout I may let go of it’s groovy doo colorway if your offer is right I may let it go pm me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.