LF: Duncan Fingerspin Caps

I’m not holding my breath, but does anyone have any extra Duncan fingerspin caps laying around that they’d like to get rid of? These are the ones that I’m looking for, sold way back when here at YYE in black, red, and silver:

I was going through my “extras” the older day and noticed that I had a set of these and they fit my Duncan Raptor perfectly, transforming it into a fingerspin machine!

Let me know if you have some that you’d like sell. I’m not picky about the color.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Best of luck to you. I’ve been hunting a set like crazy in a vein attempt to make my Atmos Ari a finger spin monster. Let’s get this man some caps!

2 Likes

Thanks! One of the neat things about this hobby is that occasionally, after I learn a new style of trick/play, e.g. fingerspinning, I look at my yoyos in a whole new light and see opportunities that I never knew existed before. I also learned how to do pull starts on matador spikes last week, so now I’m looking for a yoyo that has both spikes and fingerspin dimples. I know that’s crazy and doesn’t exist, but how cool would it be if you could push in on the dimple and it would pop out some spikes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

To update the thread, another member was gracious enough to help me out with some red caps. So I’m in pretty good shape now when it comes to Duncan fingerspin caps, although I’d still be interested if anyone has some black caps that they’d be willing to sell as that’s the only color that I’m missing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.