LF - discontinued looping pairs (loop 900, 1080, 2020, sunsets, unleasheds, relics)

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some looping yo-yos no longer being produced. Looking for pairs but will also take singles.

Some of the models I am looking for.
Yoyofactory
Loop 900’s
Loop 1080’s
Loop 2020’s

Yoyojam
Sunset trajectory’s (any version)
Unleashed’s
Relic’s

Thanks
Daniel

I got a YYJ looper

@JeiCheetah

I have everything but relics…. Send me your mailing information…

PS…. I’m trying to not die from Pneumonia right now. But if I don’t drop dead, I can hook you up.

2 Likes

2020s arent discontinued. Someone asked Ben and he said he is working on 2020s. Also they keep popping up in stock here and there. I believe rewind has them in stock.

Thats great to hear about the 2020’s. I will grab some more when they come back in stock. I did grab a couple from rewind. I think they were the last two. thanks for letting me know they still had some.
they are nice and I have parts kits on order so I can get them where I like them.
Anyone know why YYF stopped with an adjustable on the fly model? (900,1080). I alway liked being able to make small tweaks with my sunsets back in the day. I am surprised that’s not wanted any longer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.