LF delrin edge

Looking to buy a delrin edge. If anybody lives in Australia,you can buy them off eBay there or that Australian store, but they won’t ship to the United States and I need it in the United States.

1 Like

I was actually thinking the same thing today. Is the only one im missing. Good luck.

1 Like

I assume you guys are talking about the Poly Edge? I can’t say where, but you can indeed find it in America right now. There’s not many though.

1 Like

I have a b grade halfswap Wedge I could part with perhaps. Black and white. Plays great, vibey but not a deal breaker. If you are looking for a POM wedge that is.

Vibey on the string? As in a lot more than stock?

2 Likes

Not so much on the string. I’m not sure what you mean by that. I cant find it now though. My brain sucks sometimes. I may have already gave it away I guess. I cant remember. I have the one I play but it is my work beater.

I have a delrin wedge if you’re interested. I had to glue the inner hub back in. Smoothness is 7/10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.