LF: CLYW BBB Beater

If anyone snagged a BBB Beater and wants to make some money hmu!

Bump. THANK YOU so so so much for everyones help. You all have helped me cross out just about most of my list(as i kept changing it lol) main A RT id like is a sparrow if anyone has one lmk! :smiley:

Bbbbbbbbump!

!!!pmuB

Bump

Bump!

BuMp

Bumpy bumps!

I want to bape swape an MCMO so bad haha :smile:

2 Likes

Just looking for a bbb beater now! Thanks to everyone who has helped my with the list!

If anyone is at nats and willing to grab one for me i can send the money first!

Whos awesome and bought a BBB Beater on a whim to be the best person ever by selling it to me? :smile:

Do you have one of the colors? I really like that idea and sold my half swap Mmc and really want another😂

1 Like

No but im down to look for both green and or blue if you want to hunt em down with me!

I even have some gunmetal side effects to make it look even better! We could be twins! Haha i need to go to sleep.

1 Like

I also thought about doing it with a MMP2 because theyre still in stock. But 240 bucks for two 6061 mono metals is a little pricey

Let the games begin! I think that would be a pretty cool swap I’m always on the lookout anyways.

1 Like

Bet! I lyk if i can find anything!

1 Like

I JUST saw a green MCMO for sale not too long ago too :cry:

1 Like

I think I know the one! But ok I’ll do the same if I see any blue or green come around. Ooo and the gunmetal SE’s now were talking!:laughing:

1 Like