LF: CLYW AVA, SASQUATCH, OTHERS! WILL TRADE! HAVE SHECTER GUITAR, MIB 888x!

Hey,

I have a mint condition Violet Yoyofactory 888x. I just got it from YOYO expert about a month ago. It looks and plays perfect I'm just not a big fan of the shape. I also have a Shecter Omen-6 electric guitar that is in amazing condition. It is metallic blue, and beautiful, sounds amazing. I also have a marshall hdfx 100 amp and 4 12 cabinet. I am willing to talk trades for any of these yoyo's on my want list. I would really like a CLYW avalanche and if you have one that has a flashy colorway, I would trade the guitar straight up for it. Anyhow, if you are interested at all in the guitar or the halfstack I will take cash for them but would much rather get some new yoyo's. It's what I'll spend the money on anyways so just let me know what you are thinking. I am selling the guitar for $150 and the half stack for $200. But like I said, for the whole deal, a nice avalanche and a chief and you can have it all. LET ME KNOW!

Here is my Want List:

CLYW AVALANCHE
CLYW Gnarwhal
CLYW Sasquatch
CLYW Mischief
Spin Monkey Fist
OD Code 1
OD Dang
OD Burnside
SPYY Spider
SPYY Radian
SPYY Dynamo

Here are some pictures…

I am going to add some pictures of the 888x here in a little while so you guys can see how great it looks. Check back and check it out.

BUMP! Please!

comment deleted by mod - mgodinez

wildcat - w/ your approachin’ 1000 posts, you should know comments like this aren’t goin’ to fly here. if you don’t know, pls. pm me - and we can discuss it :slight_smile:

mgodinez

cloudy…