LF: Atmos Pomelo

So bummed I missed out on this one. I’m looking to pick one up now on the bst to finish off my atmos family.

I’m specifically looking for the gold/mustard yellow colorway (pictured below). I think this was the color used for the first run. I have the $ if you have the goods. Thanks for looking!

1 Like

unfortunately this colour was only used for the prototypes of the pomelo. closest from the first run would be oatmilk

4 Likes

Dang was it really only used for the protoype? Well shoot, i might never be able to find one then. I’m still going to cross my fingers for a little while longer. I can consider an oatmilk as well if anybody has one fs or ft. Worst case I might just break down and pickup a Bowl XL :thinking:

2 Likes

Both are great oversized throws…I like my Bowl XL better, but I don’t think I’d let my Pomelo go either :sweat_smile:

Pomelo is and feels way lighter than you’d expect.
Bowl XL is big, but plays as fast as a normal sized organic (it’s voodoo witch craft!)

Good luck on your hunt!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.