LF: ARCTIC CIRCLE, CANVAS, CHIEF, AVALANCHE, CLYW. FT: CLYW

As title states. I have a puffin and a summit so I won’t let them go very easily unless I’m getting exactly what I want. Summit is Zach gormley edition is sooo near mint and puffin is ugly purple blizzard has a few marks.these throws are my babies so offer mint please. I really only want clyw.

I know I have zero trade feedback but I would ship first as long as you have good feedback more than ten. Otherwise I would really hope you would ship first just because of my trust issues.

Offer anything but my main wants are:
Chief or
A Canvas or
A GNARWHAL****************************************************************************
Or a campfire
Or AVALANCHE**************************************************************************
I’m looking for mint and smooth but a few pin pricks or hairline scratches are acceptable.
Happy trading!
Thomas

You need pictures of that mighty fine Summit :wink:

And another. I’m also willing to trade for other mint condition clyws besides chiefs as well.

Anyone have another clyw that they would trade for my ugly purple blizzard puffin? Non mint pt but with box. PM me for picture of the yoyo and/or yoyo damage. It’s still worth about 100 so offer as normal please. I can always add money to cover the difference.
Thanks, Thomas.

I want this so badly bump but I have no clyws to trade bump

DO NOT CALL THAT PUFFIN UGLY ITS BEAUTIFUL

Dude…it’s the name if the colorway. Just sayin love your new strings. It’s like a. Improved kitty string

I’m just giving you heck man lol thank for the comments on string will be sending you some. New stuff soon

Bump. Ill be in class today so I won’t be able to respond til about 4 central time

same bump thingy

Bumpers

bumpidy mubber bumps

Bumpers

(system) #45