Let’s start posting tricks!

Appreciate it.

1 Like

The actual bind tricks are cool but the way you did them did them was pretty boring.
You hopped out of the GT and landed in a trapeze and then from that trapeze you hopped the yoyo up again, landed in an undermount and then did a bind. It was pretty lazy looking. There are definitely better and more exciting ways to bind from your GT.
And the whip bind at the end had no flow. You did your first bind and then went into a frontstyle throw. After the frontstyle throw you basically took a short break where you let the yoyo sleep on the bottom of the string and then you did the bind. You could have done it more flowy by connecting the two binds.

Man that’s so much criticism. But you asked for my opinion and here it is haha
I did a vid with some ideas on how to do it better and add more flow.

bro i look so ugly from that low angle, I’m not gonna record myself from that angle again :rofl:

6 Likes

Great tips! I appreciate it

1 Like

I love doing kwyjibo from GT

2 Likes

Yeah that’s really fun, I just discovered it today that this was possible

1 Like

hahaha I just whacked my face with a yoyo while trying to yoyo while laying down :rofl: :rofl:
I saw a clip of Keiran Cooper yoyo while lying flat on his bed wich looked mad impressive and I tried to do this as well

There’s now a small red spot on my forehead, but it’s nothing big

I also challenge horizontal expert @nightshadow :joy:at doing this, this guy just keeps talking about horizontal and I’d like to see him try that (only if you’re comfortable with it of course, do at your own risk haha)

8 Likes

Oh so you’re nasty at 1a I see.

1 Like

hoodie appreciation post

10 Likes

So sick!

Haha, I wouldn’t call myself a horizontal expert, just an advocate.

I’d never done horizontal on the floor.

Here’s my attempt:

That’s a solid whack! Hope you’re alright!

10 Likes

Yoooo youre playing damn fast

1 Like

Omg you’re nasty, nasty with it. Even started out laying down. Your skills are undeniable. The man is talented. Great job my friend… oh and I like at the end how you looked at the camera before you finished as if you were saying, I’m nasty with ittttttt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Haha you did it with ease !!! Amazing

3 Likes

That’s the flashiest bind I’ve seen, it looks like a magic trick

3 Likes

This is the first time I ever landed anything horizontal on camera. Gotta start somewhere! Using the few and far between Elysium

@nightshadow I need some tips/advice. Turn me into a demon. Only been practicing a few days and watched your horizontal tutorial.

7 Likes

Haha you’re too kind! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Dude, you’ve got a great start! I will 100% do everything I can to help you out!

Hit me up and tell me how you want to run this. We’re gonna get your horizontal looking gooood.

2 Likes

Sounds good I will reach out tomorrow and we can get to work. You’re these best

1 Like

Please make a topic with tips for horizontals

4 Likes

Yessss. Please do

1 Like