Post a trick thread!

So sick!

Haha, I wouldn’t call myself a horizontal expert, just an advocate.

I’d never done horizontal on the floor.

Here’s my attempt:

That’s a solid whack! Hope you’re alright!

11 Likes

Yoooo youre playing damn fast

1 Like

Omg you’re nasty, nasty with it. Even started out laying down. Your skills are undeniable. The man is talented. Great job my friend… oh and I like at the end how you looked at the camera before you finished as if you were saying, I’m nasty with ittttttt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Haha you did it with ease !!! Amazing

3 Likes

That’s the flashiest bind I’ve seen, it looks like a magic trick

3 Likes

This is the first time I ever landed anything horizontal on camera. Gotta start somewhere! Using the few and far between Elysium

@nightshadow I need some tips/advice. Turn me into a demon. Only been practicing a few days and watched your horizontal tutorial.

7 Likes

Haha you’re too kind! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Dude, you’ve got a great start! I will 100% do everything I can to help you out!

Hit me up and tell me how you want to run this. We’re gonna get your horizontal looking gooood.

2 Likes

Sounds good I will reach out tomorrow and we can get to work. You’re these best

1 Like

Please make a topic with tips for horizontals

4 Likes

Yessss. Please do

1 Like

Proud of this one

10 Likes

Anyone else been doing Moebius September? This style is so underexplored. Here’s some tricks I’ve figured out as I’ve tried to learn moebius lately:

7 Likes

Will be learning soon

Working on a new combo for a new video I’m about to make for @fewandfarbetweenyoyos. Gotta smooth out the tricks and make it flow a little better but its coming along.

Yoyo used: Inception bimetal proto by @fewandfarbetweenyoyos

String used: Nytro by @yoyostringlab

Song used: Better Half by @tsu_surf

11 Likes

Use your legs and arms more. And exaggerate the movements more. Let the elements flow into each other your still playing a bit choppy

Yeah I know lol. Just working on putting some stuff together right now.

1 Like

Laceration Dice to GT

9 Likes

I think it looked pretty smooth

1 Like