Post a trick thread!

Its easy enough, its basically a tension slack and you slap it back.

3 Likes

Woah nice!

1 Like

Picked up a simple element over the weekend (honestly all of these days just mash together so it’s all a weekend!) and decided to put it to use in this quick little combo.

Here it is in its vanilla form - a Double or Nothing to 1.5 transfer (can be done as repeater)

And here’s how I used it in a quick trick circle.

Yes, it got a little chilly this afternoon :smiley:

10 Likes

Okay…here’s my entry.

It’s not perfect…make a big mistake at the end…but you know what? I’m proud as hell of this one! This is one of the toughest tricks I’ve pulled off so far!
It also took me a TON of time to hit. All the individual elements aren’t bad…but to hit every single one of them cleanly in 1 go? That’s hard!
I could’ve kept trying to nail this combo 100% perfect. But meh…I’m totally okay with this as is! This has been an enjoyable experience and I’m afraid if I keep going all night and don’t end up hitting it 100% I’m going to end up walking away very upset and feeling like a loser.
As is, I’m walking away proud :smiley:

Also, this video was a hell of a lot of fun to put together! I learned how use my video editing software to add a counter and how to use it to zoom in :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LzkplB-mQ/

8 Likes

That was great! DON Into drop into 1.5 hop back into DON? Looks really smooth. I can’t wait to try it tomorrow…
Edit…after some practice i realize it’s the same hop at the end kwijibo. It’s a very nice smooth transition. Thanks again for posting.

4 Likes

My fenomalne25 entry :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My fenomalne25 entry as well

10 Likes

Keep up the good work everyone! Ill post one a little later if able

3 Likes

fenomalne25 entry. Nominated by @MoonageMin. I’m pretty happy with this, especially considering I’ve barely been able to yo-yo for almost 2 months… again. Feeling ok today, so I’m hoping these problems are almost behind me. Also, thanks @AKYOYOMIKE for your recent-ish medical advice.

11 Likes

@ryanmcg my pleasure. You look very smooth there love the combo!

3 Likes

Sick combo, nice and clean!

2 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Thank you @ryanmcg for the fenomenalne25 nomination. I see why everyone currently posted these challenges…25 sec is my new trick tiñe goal.

Here’s my submission

7 Likes

Nice trick. But best part might have been the toddler in the background… :laughing:

4 Likes

Biggest challenge was getting some video time with out her walking into the trick. Trying to get them hooked.

6 Likes

We have a 2 year-old here, so I get that. What little filming I do is usually when she’s asleep, secured in the highchair, or glued to the TV. Otherwise, I don’t even try.

6 Likes

Above the head combo, going to make many changes to it:

8 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes