Legyoyo custom yoyo holsters! Changes, and deals!

Its been more than 20 minutse

Holster buddies man! That’s the news! :smiley:

:smiley: NicE!

Bump for Christmas! There’s still time!

#shipitontime XD

Oh my gosh Christmas is almost here!

There awsome

Bump for awsomeness :slight_smile:

Super bump! so super, that this post was bumped!

Ok, so as a few people know, I’m starting to go to school in an actual building. So this basically means I haev a lot less time. However, I still plan on keeping my business up, unless it affects my grades.
So, per my new schedule, until I get used to it, I’m going to ask that you the customer would please acknowledge:
A. This is a huge transition for me. I’ve gone from being done school at lunch, to being done at 4 (not counting homework)
B. I may have a slight shipping delay. The reason we’ve switched me is because both of my parents have been faced with a job switch. My dad know works ays not nights, and my mom went from part time to full time. So, everybody’s gone until about 4, making it a crunch for time when a shipping day comes. HOWEVER, I plan on doind EVERYTHING I CAN to get it to you ASAP
C. As much as I love my business, and you guys, and yoyos, school comes first, and up until now, it hasn’t been a problem. So… IF it’s between a shipment, and a necessary school thing, I’ll have to choose school. I am a teen, and I would like to strive for greatness educationally. HOWEVER, this doesn’t mean I’ll be putting any less effort into my business. I want to provide the best customer support I possibly can.

So in conclusion, please understand it’s a change. And though I can’t necessarily say I like it a whole lot, it’s a necessary change, that’ll affect my whole household. And tusfar, my business. So all I ask is that you give me a little more patience than the norm, and I’ll try and continue to give 110% when it comes to my business

Thanks everyone to the tenth,
~Legyoyo

As I adjust to the school life I’m happy to report I have been accepted with open arms into FBS, and also am coming to a point where it’ll be easy to balance homework, social life, and my business. So if anybody was wondering, I am still ope, and ready for any business you may have :smiley:

Thanks! Leg~

Did everybody know that the picture in my signature is actually clickable 0.0?

Click to go to Legyoyo Holsters B/s/t!

Pre-Memorial day bump. Please remember everybody that has served for the USA’s freedom. And I know there are international users, but for me personally at least, it means a lot.

Bumpilicious!

Near the end of summer bump!

Sales still going!

Sale almost over! But there’s still time!

Legyoyo holsters is still a thing, bump x)

Happy thanksgiving! Have a good day y’all

Bump, these are awesome!