Legendary yoyos

I once made a thread/topic about players you consider a legend, now from 1A - 5A what are some yoyos you consider legendary?

2 Likes

Legendary Terrarian

10 Likes

Yes, legendary is in the name!

Grail

5 Likes

Surprised you didn’t choose a OD :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the shutter, 2014 worlds

3 Likes

One of the most legendary lineups!

1 Like

Lol true. Panorama is pretty high up on my list. I think it’s on the path of legendary status.

3 Likes

Only time will tell, it was released this year right?

1 Like

There’s a lot, but these are just a few of the “staples”…

TK No Jive
TK SB2
YYJ Hitman
YYH Dark Magic
CLYW Peak
YYF Catch 22
YYF 07 888
OD Project
CLYW Chief
CLYW Summit
VsNYYC TiWalker
YYR Draupnir

Then there’s a lot of Anti Yo, G2 swirls, some older YYF and General Yo stuff that’s considered pretty legendary as well. You also have some modern classics like the A-RT Grail, RSO and Luftverk stuff that are easily on the way to becoming legendary if they aren’t already. Follow YoYoBrothers on Instagram if you want to see some nice classic stuff.

6 Likes

The nostalgia, the classics

Butterfly.

2 Likes

In my opinion, probably the most legendary and classic yoyo, surprised this hasn’t been named yet!

Don’t forget about this legendary beast :joy:. It’s SFYoyos masterpiece!

6 Likes

OMG YES! :joy: I remember first seeing this and wondering if they would ever actually sell :joy:
The price too :rofl:

1 Like

Duncan Imperial…there may not be any of this had this yoyo not captured the publics interest

2 Likes

Yes the imperial and the butterfly. Duncan’s 2 most classic, probably the yoyos that formed their slogan. If someone had a yoyo back in the day it was probably the imperial or butterfly

3 Likes

How about the Markmont Classic. It’s legendary to me. Been around, outlasted other throws and still in demand.

5 Likes

im surprised this has not been said yet, and yes this is a legendary yoyo to me

2 Likes

Gotta plug the Triton

2 Likes