Leather Yoyo Holder - Hand Made by TotalArtist

Those look so sweet. I need to get one.

That is one slick holder just the way it is, and if you add the brass as you mentioned,
you will probably have even non-yoyoers buggin you to buy one. Very cool idea, and the finished product is perfect!

I’m glad you like it! I will PM you about the rest… Thanks. :wink:

These yoyo holders are GORGEOUS!!! So much nicer that anything I have seen :o My son and I are relatively new to the sport…very new. I would love to get one of these but I live in Canada. Do you have “girl” colors. Actually I like the broken in leather look myself. Could you tell me what you are selling these for. Are you willing to ship them (option of writing it down as a “gift”…to avoid customs). what method of payment are you accepting. Please do tell. I have to yoyo sons who would love one I’m sure!!!

my name is CJ.

They will be available for sale very soon, but in a different design (better). I have suspended any online sales until that time. I will PM you on this site when they launch, and I think you will find something to suit you. I see that you are newly registered, so this is the right site to come back to for more information. Coming very soon… Promise. Thanks for all the kind words too. I will contact you in the next few weeks for sure. :wink:

These seem familiar… Maybe NER or RI states??

sick bro!

I think that I have seen enough. PM me a price please. Nothing but good things are being said and I would like a more durable holder.

I can say that I’ve seen just about every yoyo holder out there and you by FAR have made the best looking one yet. Now for some leather burning designs. Brand that sucker with the old school cow branding.

I too would like some info/prices and would appreciate a PM when you can. I’m looking to get my first metal throw and I need something zazzy to commemorate!

Thanks for your interest…I certainly will. :wink:

I must join the choir of enthusiasm as well.

These are very nice holders, I would be more than happy to buy one as well.

I would love if you could send me any info I need to make that happen.

… Is it too late to ask you to pm me ? I would love to have one!!!

Be extra careful. My latch has popped a few times.

Thanks you guys for the support, and the positive feedback from those of you who bought from me early on. Especially those of you who loved it so much you bought more than one ;D. I will definitely PM those of you interested. Thanks a lot for the positive response. :wink: Give me a few weeks and I’ll unveil the new stuff. By the way, I’ll have to think of something extra special for those of you who believed in the product throughout. You’ll have no regrets! You won’t believe how much it has evolved. I know you’ll love it!

Thanks so much…I will definitely PM for sure.

Definitely not too late…I will PM you in a few weeks as well. Thanks!

That means a lot. I’m happy to be working with YYE to give you guys something great, something I’m happy with and something the YoyoExpert himself is happy with. As a huge fan of Andre, that means a lot! I got his very special input on the new design and I’m excited about this project and flattered to be working with YYE on this. The whole staff is so awesome, very dedicated, bright group of folks passionate about all things yo-yo. Also, the forum has been great to me as someone new to yo-yoing, and I’ve learned so much from all you guys so far. The compliment made my day. I can’t wait to unveil the new design. Thanks again to everyone!

Have we met? Just kidding…but I bet we have. I was at both those events. I had a great time there too. The design has evolved since then quite a bit. I’m working on a video of some of the latest designs to coincide with the launch.

Give me just a few weeks…and I aim to please!! Will do.