KnotCreators Trick Archive Tutorial Thread: 1/21 : "R̸͙̼͉̎ope Suspension"

Trick 1: “Jabberwocky”

Trick 2: “Manabu Tower”

Trick 3: “Seasick”

Trick 4: “Rope Suspension”

Hi yall!
Josh Yee from KnotCreators here, and I wanted to share a new project we just started!
Our brand decided that we wanted to do something new so we decided to start a new channel that is based around tutorials, promo videos, and other future fun projects down the road.
We hope youll check it out and give it a sub if you like!

Hope you can give this trick a try and thank you for the support!

J̶̺̗͈͓̲͕̱͙̣̞͙͌̀͗̾́̽̓̑͠͠͝͝͝

13 Likes

Hell yeah

2 Likes

Hey yall! I wanted to share the next installment of tutorials for our channel! This time I’m teaching “Manabu Tower!” a trick that uses a very modern element, but has roots back to 2006. Hope you all can pick this up and give it a shot!

7 Likes

Another trick for the archive!

Did you know that most tutorials actually teach seasick incorrectly?
I decided to go about my method for showing seasick with the correct form as the original creator Gary Longoria intended!

Ģ̴͈͑͂̉̈̊ ̴̩̐͗̊͒́͘͠Ȯ̸͋̏̔͆̀͒͜ͅ ̴̧̱͉̥̠͔̣̌̇͘O̴͍̣͈̙̎̿̄̎̇͝͝ͅ ̸̣̙͓̬̰͎͎͌̓̀̽̍D̸̛̘̜̮̳̼̐̄̏̕ ̶̳̘͇̣̈́͝ ̷͉̭̭̅̌̊̀̊͝L̵̢̯̤͚̲͕̳̼̎̂̕ ̷̢͈̦̄̈͐͊̂̈̕Ú̴̗̀̀̽ ̴̛̞̦̤͕͚̝̈́̽͑̃̌͜Ç̵͓̲̬̦̐͘ ̸̨̢̱̪̘̱̕K̶̲̫̤̫͉̼̪̈́͘ ̷̺̳̺̔̄͂͐̉̍͠

8 Likes

Hey y’all! Back with another one!

This trick is a fun and wonky one that takes some good timing and plane control, but I’m confident y’all can get this down fairly quickly and impress some fellow yoyoers with this unexpected sort of trick!

M̴̱̌̕ ̸̰̣̄A̷͍͛ ̵͔̓͒Y̵͇̋̇ ̸̢̻͂ ̷͓̌̂F̸̗̙̐ ̶͕͍̇Ä̷̠́͋ ̴̟̈́̿V̸̜̟̓̽ ̶͈̉̚O̵̰̳̊̐ ̵̦̕R̶͚͈͋ ̵͈̾͐ ̸̝̄͛F̶̧̭̔ ̸͆͜I̸̩͋͠ ̶͍̎N̴͔̐ ̵̫̅D̶̼͒ ̴̹̕ ̸̟̣̑Ỹ̶̥̿ ̴̺̐͗O̴̳̣͝ ̴̛̼̏U̴͇̰͒ ̵̖̿̆

6 Likes