KC Chiefs fan looking for a sweet red/yellow throw

Yes, one of your yoyos could be stripped and then reanodized. If you look for some of @jasonwongzero 's work here on the forum, you’ll see just how good a custom ano job can look. You’d have a one of a kind keepsake.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. A custom red and yellow ano on an actual Chief would be so meta.

1 Like

Here’s his famous Captain America ano job:

Picture something of this quality with a Chiefs logo!

4 Likes

That’s incredible. His profile says he’s not taking jobs right now, but I will certainly look around for artists that do this kind of work. I wouldn’t even need a logo - the right colorway would be really fun on its own.

1 Like

TopYo Silenus is a good one. We’re sold out of this color, but you might be able to find one used.

2 Likes

Just amazing.

1 Like

Maybe mischief cheif?

You want a fire chief (or is it hot lava fire?) if you can find one. Middle left for reference.

4 Likes

You still owe me a few of those don’t forget. :smile:

1 Like

There was not. And currently no plans to make any. It’s up to YYE if that happens - it’s a custom order from them.

1 Like

A hot fire lava Chief for sale might be a tough find, but that’s exactly what I had in mind. Thanks for the reference! Nice collection, btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here ya go… but the yellow side looks more gold than I had remembered.

3 Likes

Those are pretty sharp. But you’re right, the yellow is more gold (which were the colors of the opposing team, hehe).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.