Kansas City?

I’ll be moving to KC later this year and I was wondering if there’s a yoyo scene there at all. I remember going to a skill toy store there back in the day that was fantastic but it seems to be closed now, which is definitely a huge bummer.

But yeah, I’m fairly familiar with that area (great city) but I really have no idea what it’s like in terms of yoyoing, so if anyone knows more than me I’d love to hear about it.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m in the KC metro! I don’t know if there’s much of a scene here, but I’d love to meet other folks in the area.

3 Likes

Few years ago i went to a Duncan Crew event at a toy store in Kansas City MO. I think there was a seen. Blake Freeman I think is or was running it.

3 Likes

I just contacted Blake and he is in a juggling club, but I know him and another gentleman named rico throws as well in KC

blakeisgeeky@gmail.com is his email. Reach out to him and he will set you up. He’s good people.

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I will definitely hit him up soon.

Im in KC and am super down to meet up too!

I live in KC! I’m planning on going to the united yoyo contest in June in STL- but I think there are yo-yoers at the kc juggling club, planning to check it out soon! I’m around if any KC throwers want to hang out though!

3 Likes

Idk where rico is but i swear he was a good dude! He was apart of the jugglers as well. Im trying to figure out a way to get my family up there so maybe ill see ya at the contest!

1 Like

Rico said he might make it to the contest!

2 Likes

Man I want to go so bad! Still in limbo. Hoping.

1 Like