Just inquiring- older “vintage” throws

Just out of curiosity is there a demand for older vintage throws that are in rough shape, some had vibes. Two are in good condition but are cheaper throws from wyyc. Was thinking of going to the Long beach event in October but may not make it. Here’s a picture for anyone’s curiosity

Update: The Jason Lee 888 is spoken for. Thanks everyone for the interest!

Since a few of you asked about the rest, I have these available:

  • YYJ Destiny
  • YYF SFX
  • YYJ Sigma Blade
  • YYJ Ai
  • YYF G5
  • Duncan Freehand MG
  • yoyorecreation Stardust V1
  • Werrd 4XL AYYO Edition
  • YYJ Inspire
  • Duncan Butterfly Cleveland Worlds Edition (good condition)
  • YYF Popstar Prague Edition (B grade, good condition)

The rest are all beat up from play, so I’ll be upfront about that and send pictures on request. Send me an offer by DM. Multiple yo-yos are fine and I’ll give a deal on a lot.

PayPal goods and services only, shipped USPS with tracking.

1 Like

yes there is. if they’re really beat, a modder may pick them up. but, you may get some interest on the forum bst

That yo-yo on the bottom row in the right corner looks like a magnesium Duncan MG.

The clear Ano looks a little bit. But if that’s what it is and it plays well, that’s where some money..

It is but has a vibe and I don’t have any original packaging for it. It has the cool factor but I care for throwing it

Top right is a Jason Lee 888 - definitely worth some decent money

2 Likes

I would love to see more pictures of the Jason Lee 888 in the top right corner! I’d be interested to buy for sure.

The throw in the third column between the destiny and freehand mg is a werrd 4xl but it’s a limited run through the American yoyo association, is there collector demand for that. Also the freehand mg is the earlier run where one half is smooth and the other is silicone for the friction pad zones

Just dm’d you

Does it have the graphics?

Is the top center a g5 or 888?

1st run g5

1 Like

Yes it does

1 Like