Just doing my duty of sharing any Norwegian video that's close to viral

I think it’s safe to say that it is now viral.

It’s more than viral, it’s on Ellen as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztoMQrHmIso

As you might guess I’m also obliged to share anything Norwegian that gets on American TV.

2 Likes

Just so you know, like pretty much everyone in my school knows about this song, and a good majority sing it pretty much all day long.

dude ellen show rocked it! ellen is a fox says fan hehe.

My whole family is singing it right now. We make up variations. “What does the Dad say? Snore snore snore snore snoriddee snorry snore! No no no nah no nee no nee no…” (of course, unlike the fox, we KNOW what the dad says…)

1 Like

Gone viral. Everyone i know has seen it.

Everyone is singing it around my school I even as a picture a kid did of what the fox say on a white board.

I knew what the fox said, before it was cool :wink:

My dad’s watching the pregame show for football right now, and behind him someone was holding a sign that says “(a name) knows what the fox says.” I thought it was pretty funny.

I’m sure that I’m not the only one who has googled what the fox actually says. Every scientist always ends up saying something like “the fox doesn’t make a lot of noise, but it makes different sounds”. There are youtube clips, but as it turns out, the fox makes like the weirdest set of sounds ever.

There are several animals that fall into this category of not having their sounds in children’s books. The swan is an example, but anyone who has paddled past a swan in a canoe knows that swans make a demonic hiss with a hint of a raspy quack to it and that they are crazy aggresive.

Somehow this post ended up being about how much I dislike swans, which is good, because they are horrible animals. They are used in stories as beautiful animals, but they are the worst ever.

And yes I have gotten attacked by a swan. I’ve also slapped a pigeon because it flew at me trying to steal my food (details in this old thread http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,47463.msg476161.html#msg476161)

Today’s episode was Teens React to The Fox

Sorry, I was gone all weekend.