jensen kimmet trick tuts

can we get some up in this bitch?

Arm GT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIZrflJpjzU
Also if you want to do his combos you can’t really because he made them up, and if everyone could do his skilled tricks, everyone would have the skills of him and be a world champion.

If you wanted, i can make something so close to the leg bind that jensen does, its barely noticeable. I guess i willl just describe it. Ok, do you know how to do the one handed bind where you do a laceration into the gap of the yoyo without catching the loop with your freehand? If you can, that is good. But if you don’t, just do what I described. Next step is to add the leg part. Do a one handed bind, but to accelerate it, hit the slack with your knee as it comes around. As soon as you hit the slack with your knee, it should come back pretty fast. What the knee does is that it hits the slack, causing the slack the wrap around and bind around the yoyo faster.

I may be able to make a tutorial of one of his leg combos.

watch my video battle on youtube and ill make a tut on any of those jensen tricks :smiley: my username is yoyo15479 on there

[quote=“x52,post:2,topic:20899”]
Kind of like how a lot of Jason Lee’s old tricks are standard learning now and everyone has gained his skills and become national champions?

1 Like

[quote=“Elephark,post:6,topic:20899”]

Owned