Iyoyo2 for 20$ Shipped!

I see no damage on any of these.

Prices are divisible by 3,6,9 or 12 :thinking: and include shipping and fees. Thanks for looking.

1. Boost Afterburner - SOLD
  2. Muse - KEEPING FOR MATADOR
  3. OG Pivot - TRADED
  4. Iyoyo2 - 20$
  5. Tourney - SOLD
  6. SpinmasterX - SOLD
  7. Turntable 2 - SOLD
  8. Wide Angle - SOLD

5 Likes

nice deal on the tourney

1 Like

Will trade for Doc Pop Icarus, Executive, or a Doc Pop Legend Wing!!!

1 Like

Price Drops on Everything!

1 Like

Going to auction today. Better snag one!

Turntable 2 SOLD. A few left…

Everything left is up for auction now. Last chance to grab em!!!

What’s the dark blue yo-yo with the finger spin area? 3rd row down in the first picture.

1 Like

I think it’s the Czech Point Pivot.

That’s the original pivot first of its kind and after that the czechpoint pivot came out this one is a different shape and yoyo all together from the czechpoint

1 Like

Oh yeah, I remember drooling over a pink and blue CP Pivot at Worlds in Iceland. It looked super fun.

2 Likes

Yup, you’re right

@Isaac It’s the original Pivot! While not quite as stable/powerful, imo it has a bit more character and is a bit smaller than the Czech Point Pivot. Would be honored for it to go to you @DocPop! If you want it send me your shipping info and I’ll send it over! Consider it payment for all the great tricks and inspiration you give us!!!

4 Likes

Four left are up for auction. Lots of watchers with a few days left. I’ve got em listed here cheaper though so last chance for my YYE peeps to get a deal!

1 Like

Iyoyo2 left. Price drop to 20$ shipped!!!

I can get your iyoyo2 now this week <3

1 Like

Cool. I’ll be looking for your funds to come through and will send it right out.

Happy yoyo!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.