It seems I've been blocked from the Facebook Yoyo BST & Talk group

I know where he got it. Mines all black though

1 Like

I feel your pain, come join me in the non pc people. We have comics AND cookies. And all the comics are from my own private stash so there all old marvel but I’m still looking for Rom spacekinght #13 will pay cash.

1 Like

Sign me up!

I see on your profile you make yoyo stuff - PM me your website and I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i have a damaged good boat story… i went to college in vermont, and many weekends i’d drive to boston to visit friends, etc… and leaving burlington you’d take I-89 through the green mountains - a beautiful rolling and turning highway…

one late friday afternoon/early evening i’m driving back and i see a HUGE white wavy line in the middle of the highway, and a pair of black tire tracks meandering in different directions, but near them

i get up around a bend, there is a MASSIVE double engine boat separated from the top mounts of the trailer, but still attached at the front… same thing with the trailer. both had been dragged to a careening halt in the middle of the interstate… i missed it by seconds, and how both stayed attached… no idea…

same highway i had a first vehicle seat while a vw van burnt to the ground from start to finish…

4 Likes

On it chief :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Comedy gold :rofl:

Human stupidity knows no bounds… hence the Darwin awards!

3 Likes

Thanks man will watch out for the big guy. :slight_smile:

Mike Monty has a discord server where he is really quite active on. I’m the mod there it’s a good little chat about yoyos if you’re interested

3 Likes

I know the mods of the fb bst personally and they are good and reasonable people who are also good friends. If you like I can reach out and see what the reasoning for the ban was. Also, there’s a bigger story to FatGuySnacks banning that involved harasment and the ban was discussed and warranted.
I think it’s important that two sides of the story are understood before anyone slings hate toward the FB bst as the mods there are all long time members of the community who put a lot of time and dedication toward the yoyo world.

That said, this is also a separate BST from this one and probably isnt the place to discuss happenings as it’s not related. But if the OP wishes I can find out what happened and see if it can be sorted.

6 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

why’d they ban bradd, or delete all posts supporting me then?

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but I’m not too bothered. Wasn’t trying to cast aspersions on anyone, just a bit bemused.

Cheers anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Besides, I’ve splurged a bit on yoyos recently:

Recess Komodo x2
Duncan Exit 8
Duncan Grasshopper GTX
One Drop Kuntosh
One Drop Kuntosh 5000QV x2
One Drop Parlay
Sengoku Masamini V2

My wallet won’t thank me for browsing the BST!

Edit - forgot the YYF Blade 2.0 prototype… you know you’ve been buying too many yoyos when you can’t remember them all…

6 Likes

lol… if you need help with putting together a database, i gave @Doohan a hand :grin:… it helps when you have a… onslaught coming in :wink:

4 Likes

I have a spreadsheet!

Which is filling up fast…

5 Likes

love this guy!!!

5 Likes

Forgot the Legendary Terrarian which is on the way :crazy_face:

4 Likes

another thing they did during this alleged “harassment” was contact high profile members of the BST group via PM and told them not to pick sides with me, lol… classy eh?

5 Likes

I’ve been in snacks shoes too many times to think coincidence. Xoxoxo

6 Likes

Reading this makes me glad that I never joined the Facebook group.

8 Likes

there’s some good cats on there… but most are on yye, or filtering there way into ‘our’ group #FairTradeYoyos

8 Likes

If you’re not a mod on that group how would knowing his FB name allow you to help him out?

8 Likes