Internet comics

Does anybody read any internet comics? I just found this site that has a lot, and it’s made me laugh more than once!

http://thegentlemansarmchair.com/comic/teenage-astronaut-part-two/

That’s one that made me laugh XD Obviously it’s as immature as it gets, but hey, it’s funny, lol!

So yeah, feel free to share, or not. I mat have some others to post up XD

I really like frazz. I practically wake up to that. Does baby blues and Get Fuzzy count as a internet comic, as it is on the internet? :wink:

I love VG Cats (just wish they’d update more often). Cyanide & Happiness is also great if you’ve got a slightly twisted sense of humour.

Yuki

Are we allowed to post cyanide and happiness here? It’s really the only web comic I read.

Wasn’t really sure either since some of the comics are kinda sorta un-PC and potentially offensive.

Yuki

And most of them are very crude.

1 Like

The day we start worrying about being politically correct on an ‘anonymous’ forum is the day the internet is truly ruined.

I also enjoy C&H. It’s basically the web comic version of South Park - constantly pushing the envelope of offensiveness and being awful. It’s great.

But for something a little more playful, I really like the Beartato comics on Nedroid.com. They’re innocent and extremely hilarious. It’s just a shame the artist only makes like one a month. I need more…

Theoatmeal.com is legit.

xkcd

2 Likes

1 Like

If you’re into it Viz Manga has a good selection. The Shonen Jump is $25 for a year of weekly mangas. Haven’t subbed yet but I’m going to sometime.