In dire need of a 55 gallon - 75 gallon fishtank

Just get some plexy glass and if you can’t get that grab one of those long plastic storage containers at Walmart and cot the bottom off

Plexi glass isnt strong enough to hold 55 gallons of water, thats some serious pressure and weight. I have troubke sometimes just carrying a full 10 gallon tank hahaha. My backkk!

This stuff (http://m.lowes.com/product?langId=-1&storeId=10702&catalogId=10051&productId=3143521&store=2845&view=detail) is super strong and if you still aren’t sure you can use it on top of wood and do your original idea but when I was younger my dad and I made a half land half water terrarium for a four foot Nile monitor the little guy would thrash bunnies and hit the glass with them and the thing never broke , we even dropped it while moving it. If you are still having doubts plexy glass was created so people could have a lighter ,more flexible and strong material for things like windows and other clear things made of glass.( http://www.ehow.com/about_6298767_glass-vs_-plexiglass.html )

oh word! Thanks buddy! Thank you all for your help!

oh word! Thanks buddy! Thank you all for your help!

No problem I just love fish and would love helping any body that needs help I can even ask some aquarium builders for tips if you want or send some links for other care related things. Just pm me if you need anything else I check my Pms all the time on my phone. :slight_smile:

i love fish too! Any animal really! But its so nice to have a tank. I think ill be good at the building part. Ive had to fix tanks before. Windsheilds, and of coarse jojos :wink:

haha awesome ,I have had so many animals mostly rescues that it’s hard to keep track but reptiles are by far some of my favorite.

ITS OKAY GUYS!! ANDY TO THE RESCUE! No need to fret, just sent my man here $60 to repair the tank ;D

owww i got the rest here soon! Montgomery i gunna have a cool tank!!!

Hey! A bit off topic but what happened with the fuzz? I thought you were leaving us for a while? :cry:

court is july 23rd. I dont really car what happens. Lifes dumb for me atvthe moment. Everything about it is and im just tired if it. Throwin mybhands up and just saying whatever.