I’m in need of some weighted rims,like on the northstar.Im making a yoyo and I’m gonna see in these will work please PM me how Many you have and asking price.Also ones the yoyos are done if you helped me in the project I will send you one for FREE!!!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| PachydermYoyos 3D Printed Yoyos For Sale | 83 | 3319 | September 21, 2026 | |
| ISO/WTB Hspin Yoyo | 0 | 68 | September 14, 2026 | |
| Need some advice. Added a new question pink throws | 87 | 730 | June 16, 2026 | |
| Nice Yo-Yo’s that needs to be thrown more. C3, Luftverk, W1ld, RCS, CLYW, YYF, YYFr, Alt, YYR, Etc | 12 | 823 | June 13, 2026 | |
| FS: Various Bi-Metals, MYY, G2, C3 Mico, TitanX, EOS, Sealed Cards | 83 | 4242 | May 27, 2026 |










