I'm leaving YYE...

For a week :P. Yea, I’m leavingfor Orlando tommorow so I wont be here for a week. Its gonna be sweet at worlds! Cya guys! Hope you can survive without me ::slight_smile:

Lol I know of somebody else that did the same thing you just did (make a title saying your leaving) but I can’t remember who. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun down there. Make sure to try out as many yoyos as you can. You’re very lucky to get to go so enjoy it!

When you leave, I come back.

I have 5 pages of posts to go through, so I will be posting a lot tonight. :wink:

Have Fun. MEet as many players as you can. If possible.

Try an ENEME!

I know this is off topic, but I have to say this. You should’ve made the title “I’m leaving YYE and I’m not coming back…
until next week :P”
Cough! Apetrunk Cough!

Have fun at worlds ;D You’re lucky >:D Make sure that you get a video of the prize ceremony and Mickey! :smiley:

I’m staying up for the midnight release cuz thats when Ben said i’ll have the best chance to get my poster signed by the whole team. Anyways today is the day so bye for a week :D.

Bye Shisaki

We’ll miss you!

When I read the title I was scared (I thought he was going to leave forever)… but then I saw the post. Have fun Shisaki!

GTFO NUB.

Oh wait, its not that kind of post :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I’m just kidding. Have fun at worlds Henvey!