I'm a good yo-yo-er (and so is my friend zippo074)!!!!!!

well wat you said was true but next maybe use nicer words.

Follow this:

Learn tricks and how to masterfully control the yoyo -> make your own advanced, cool looking tricks-> practice a lot more -> start formulating combos and combining them to fill competition requirements -> enter competitions and place high -> gain a sponsorship

Not necessarily. You don’t have to place high to get a sponsorship. :wink:

I’ve got a sponsorship offer and I’m about the exact same skill level as Ralphster here :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t placed high in any competitions, only fifth in sports ladder at Canada nats.

I stand corrected.

I like how you haven’t disclosed who it was that “offered” you, so that we can neither confirm nor deny it.

ok look… most people who are sponsored have a year or more experience i really dont think your ready

I’ll sponsor you.

well to get sponsored by some company like Samad, you need to go to contests and show off your free styles and you MIGHT get sponsored if you are good. yah… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. I will sponsor him anyway.
Welcome to the team.

No… not really… I also agree with her

since im sponsored by dti ive realized what gets u in number
one be a good sport
two treat people with respect online(forums) or offline(contest)
three have fun yoyoing
four u have to be good that means past yye and past the other most basic non-yye’s. also have your own yoyo flavor

my vote is no for u sorry maybe in 6 months

Being sponsored isn’t all about how good you are. Being competent helps. Entering contests helps. Placing in contests helps. You don’t have to win, just placing is good. What companies look for is how you conduct yourself, as well as your overall contribution to the yoyoing community. You need to be a somewhat known quantity locally or regionally to be considered.

five ask mike monty

yoyo flavor??

dont ask im the last person for awhile he needs to focus on his company and get yoyos going again

Just because you got sponsored (by means of which are questionable to me) doesn’t mean you know about how to get sponsored.

It’s not all about that, it’s about what you can bring to the company. If you’re a good player, that’s one thing, but if you are willing to put in blood sweat and tears for a company, that’s a whole nother thing.

dude q what do u mean i work my butt off at least i have more videos showing off dti i mean your news thing you didn’t even use the bassboost your supposed to be all about dti

Considering I don’t want to jack this boys thread, consider yourself PM’d

Plastic Militia aka
D2M aka
Metal aurora…

i just got ninjad