I want a 28 Stories Cliff and I will do dirty things for it

And by dirty things. I mean I’ll send you yoyos

Hey all!

All of these throws are dang near mint, which is to say they’re mint but I play it safe.

DK IS GONE

Apple TV Has box, it’s a first gen and is super awesome.

The Deadpool Omnibus is the OG run of deadpool comics. has a couple dog eared pages, but is otherwise all sorts of awesome.

IF YOU HAVE A COOL BEAT UP CLYW, PLEASE SHOOT ME AN OFFER IF IT’S SMOOTH. I live for throws that have been shown a little love.

My List of wants, bear in mind I love offers. I want your throws more than I want mine:

28 Stories CLYWs (i also have money)
Clywsx
Spyy Flying V
Gamer
Butterfly AL
Pistolero
Burm

Seriously tho. Offer. If I say no, I will at least have had fun looking at your yoyos. :wink:

4 Likes

It does! :smiley:

1 Like

Only if you are editing the last post in the topic.

2 Likes

It works if you edit the last post in your comment section. Since you don’t have moderator access to this site, you can only edit your own posts. Therefore, if the last comment in the thread belongs to you, editing it will bump the topic.

1 Like

Just so you know I find you equally as complicit in invalidating my ability to just bump by editing as I find vega and Curtis.

Also bump

2 Likes

Haha, I think Vega posted his reply while I was writing mine. I only saw Curtis’ reply until now. Didn’t mean to be redundant!

This is a no post zone. 

---------------------------------Please no posting below this line---------------------------------

5 Likes

This made me chuckle…

4 Likes

PM Sent.

Bump.

Somebody better

3 Likes

PM sent

Thanks Boo, but you posted below the line :wink:

Oh no. I posted below the line

1 Like

You fool!

Are you on the Facebook bst? There’s a lot more action there than here, you’d probably have better luck finding that 28s cliff.

There’s one on eBay right now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.