I wanna make a sling so bad

I have no experience with paracord weaving, but I might just take it up to be able to make one of these

3 Likes

Rope darts are also sick af, as is poi/ fire poi

you’ll be set for the zombie apocalypse for sure! :woman_zombie::woman_zombie::man_zombie::man_zombie:

1 Like

Idk, the crack of the sling in the video is stupidly satisfying. IIRC if a sling has a crack on the release end, you’ll only hear it when your throw is good

Edit: 4:30 showcases it beautifully

1 Like

Thanks for that! Looks like that would be fun as hell. Trouble is, my yard is probably just small enough to get me into trouble with a neighbor… flip side, temptingly big enough. lol. I have a pellet gun and bow that I throw around back here. Want to set something up for throwing knives or stars. Target practice is so satisfying.

2 Likes

Though I live in a dorm, you don’t have to go far outside Rexburg to do stuff like this. I can just go to the dunes and do some free slinging

1 Like

I was going to make a dumb joke like “if you sprain your elbow, the doctor will put you in a sling” then I watched the video and I legit want to make one too