i need help in hidemasa hook

when i beggin the trick its all good but the loop doesnt go all around my finger >:( >:( so it wont hook i dont know what to do ??? i need hellllllllp!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X

Remember: you can always use the search button to see if this question has already been asked.

I learned this one recently. So what you need to START doing… At first, just try to get both parts of the string to hit your NTH finger. Do you know what I mean? If not I can make a video to explain it. Once you can get both parts of the string (the half coming from your yoyo, and the one from your finger) to hit your finger, keep doing that, and try to get more of the string to hit it and get a loop to come over. Just keep practicing getting that loop bigger. It will help to pop the yoyo up as close to your finger as you can. And whip the string really quicky, so you get a loop to from before the yoyo falls back down. Hope that helps. If not, PM me and I can make a vid.

ok now i can make the string reach the yoyo but the loop isnt wide enought to hook the yoyo

Just keep practicing getting that loop bigger. And remember that the closer the yoyo is to your finger, the easier it will be to hook it.