I made a thing (open source inventory app)

love the new v1.2.0 release! this project rocks!

I agree; this project rocks! Will spin it up in my homelab this evening. Happy to beta-test the iOS app as well :call_me_hand:

if you are going to host it on a NAS I have an open PR that adds additional documentation for setting it up that way here: Add self-hosting deployment guides for NAS, desktop, and remote access by bmurphy-dev · Pull Request #5 · stammig/yoyo-collection · GitHub
just check the file changes for details like this one: Add self-hosting deployment guides for NAS, desktop, and remote access by bmurphy-dev · Pull Request #5 · stammig/yoyo-collection · GitHub

1 Like

dude I made an app similar but I never finished it. Ill dig around my files to see if I can finish it soon.

this is really cool btw

1 Like

does your app have additional features that this project hasn’t included yet? i’d love to consider proposing building those in as well.

most of the stuff thats already here I was coding like a gallery like you can upload pictures of the specific yoyo in different spots or whatever idk if this is on there already but also a time line and a random yoyo picker kinda like a rng for what yoyo to use if ur bored (good way to play with yoyos in your collection that you haven’t for a while)

ill send the link when im done with it i got pretty close to finishing it i just got to find time to finish it

sounds fun. i’d encourage you to at least pull this project down locally and give it a try to see if it covers much of your needs. you could always build on top of this with additional proposed features and PRs like this: Issues · stammig/yoyo-collection · GitHub

I found it its almost done I should have it done in like a day or two \ (^-^) /

1 Like

alright I finished it it just had some formatting issues that I needed to fix and I also kinda borrowed the retired yoyo idea. Its still a work in progress but yea im going to make a separate thread as well

yoyolog.netlify.app
(its kind of a gamified thing but i kinda like it but its not everyone cup of tea lol)

1 Like

saving yoyos thing is broken ill fix it tomorrow after school