I bought 300 travel size yo-yo cases and I’m giving them away

TL;DR You just pay for shipping and I’ll send you a bunch of free cases

I’m more familiar with reddit so for the sake of keeping it organized, please click on the link below:

15 Likes

I love these things! Moby sent me some and they’re great!
They’re made of nice sturdy plastic so are very crush resistant and most of my throws fit very nicely into them.
The lid also shuts very securely so there’s little chance for it to pop open by accident.

I’ve been using a napkin to wrap my yo up, then placing it in the container to prevent it from bumping around inside.

They’re just great! I’d have no worries throwing a bunch of these in a suitcase or backpack.

2 Likes

Giving away how? Shipping is a bear…

3 Likes

Giving away to anyone willing to pay for shipping. $6 gets you 8 cases shipped

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a good idea, have a minimum qty so it’s worth it. I had nightmare visions of onesy-twosy-ing this :scream:

4 Likes

Yeah I priced it so the $6 covers the shipping and the bubble mailer.

5 Likes

You’re welcome :smiley:

1 Like

I ordered a sticker with the Galactic Empire logo to put on the one I keep my Ti Vayder in LoL

I was thinking of painting it black (the case not the yo-yo)

4 Likes

Just curious how wide are these?

The diameter is 60mm

The Kraken fits in it but it’s snug. Anything smaller fits perfectly

Funny, it’s like you know why I asked

3 Likes

Yeah lol it’s the biggest one I have.

I love mine btw

1 Like

I love these. A friend actually cut wood and made me a case with these inserts. The one in the center is a bit bigger for 420, Par Avion, even Replay Pro fits in that one. Came out good!

21 Likes

That… looks… AWESOME!

What a great case!

3 Likes

Oh man. I’m gonna need a couple hundred of these next year when I move.

@GoYoYuRu that’s one handsome case!!!

3 Likes

I’m sending out 8 cases for $6 total

4 Likes

I saw! That’s a sick deal but I’m not gonna start buying until I get closer to the move date (sometime in Q2 2020). Thanks though!

I’m just updating this to say I’ve mailed out about 130 of these and have about 150 left if anyone still wants to get in on it.

3 Likes

wow :exclamation: that is a lot of work

3 Likes

I just got mine and these look great.
Thanks!

2 Likes